We continue to serve
To assist during the coronavirus emergency and all of its restrictions, we are encouraging patients and their families to consider utilizing our Telemedicine Services. We provide Primary Care and Cardiology services.
Through telemedicine, you and your families can receive
important medical services from the safety and comfort of
your own home or another location of your choice.
Major medical insurance and managed care plans, Medicare and Medicaid all pay for these services at this time.
If you or a family member should require follow-up care, it will be provided at our office, one of our mobile medical offices or at another convenient health care facility.
We are offering Telehealth services to support the health and well-being of our patients and to minimize the potential spread of COVID-19. Telehealth services are available for patients needing medical care.
How to start your visit
1. Download the Healow App. Enter Dr. Perry Frankel’s practice unique code: BEEGBA
2. Log in with your username/password, you may create new one if needed.
3. Once the appointment is made via phone, it will appear on Healow App at the top of the menu wheel.
4. Next, click on the appointment that indicates Televisit.
5. You may enter your vitals (Temp. HR, B/P) once you have checked it. You may skip the vital information
(we suggest you at least enter your temperature and blood pressure).
6. Finally click on Start Televisit at the bottom during your appointment time.
7. Once started, you will be brought to a holding screen until your provider connects.
8. Remember to be in a private area where you can keep your medical information private.